Yes, users have successfully used this headset on their PC. You can google the question as well. http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Peripherals-Support/Using-the-gold-wireless-headset-for-the-pc/td-p/42942125 Here are some steps for you to get it working as well as enhance it.
Will a PS4 headset work on a PC?
Many people with a PlayStation 4 choose to go with a wired headset simply because it can be plugged into the already wireless controller. It’s also worth noting that many, if not most, wired PS4 headphones also work just fine with the PS5, Xbox Series X and S, Xbox One, Windows PCs, Macs and the Nintendo Switch.
How do I connect my PS4 headset to my PC?
- Right-click the sound icon in the taskbar.
- Select “Open Sound Settings”. It will open a new window.
- Under “Output”, you’ll see a dropdown with the heading “Choose your output device”
- Choose the connected headset.
Is the PlayStation headset compatible with PC?
Largely because PlayStation 4/5 and PC support connection options that the Xbox One does not. The PS4 and PC both support headsets that connect via 3.5mm (either dual 3-pole or 4-pole), optical, Bluetooth and USB.
How do I get my Playstation headset to work on my PC?
You can use the headset with a PC (with Windows® or Mac OS) that has a USB connector. Insert the wireless adaptor into a USB connector on the PC you want to use and then turn on the headset. ˎ The headset might not work with some computers. only when the headset is connected to a PS4™ system.
Why is my headset mic not working Windows 10?
If your microphone isn’t working, head to Settings > Privacy > Microphone. … Below that, ensure “Allow apps to access your microphone” is set to “On.” If microphone access is off, all applications on your system won’t be able to hear audio from your microphone.
How do I use headphones on my PC?
- Look at the front of your computer.
- Plug the headphone jack into the headphone port (or the speaker port).
- Double-click the speaker icon in the lower-right corner of the desktop.
- Remove the check next to all of the volume control windows.
How do you plug a headset into a computer?
Plug the headphone connector on the headset to the green-colored jack on the back of the desktop PC or into the headphone jack on the right or left side of the laptop or netbook.
How do I connect my headset to Windows 10?
On your Windows 10, go to Devices > Bluetooth and other devices > Click on Add Bluetooth and another device button. Click on Bluetooth. It will then search for the headset, which is already in pairing mode. Once you see in the list, click to pair.
Are wired or wireless headsets better?
Generally speaking, most wired headphones provide better sound quality than wireless. But with the latest advances in wireless technology, sound quality has improved quite a bit with wireless headphones.
What is the best headset for PC?
- Razer BlackShark V2. The finest gaming headset going in 2021.
- Astro A50. A fantastic and luxurious wireless headset.
- Corsair Virtuoso RGB Wireless XT. A Corsair-shaped complete package.
- ASUS ROG Delta S.
- Steelseries Arctis Pro with GameDAC.
- Corsair HS60 Haptic.
- JBL Quantum One.
- Razer Nari Ultimate.
Why is my headset mic not working PC?
Your headset mic may be disabled or not set as the default device on your computer. Or the microphone volume is so low that it can’t record your sound clearly. … Right click the Headset Microphone and click Enable. Right-click it again and select Set as Default Device.
Why won’t my headset work on my PC?
If your headset isn’t working, the problem might be in the drivers. Head to Device Manager and uninstall the drivers for the connected headset. Reboot the PC and connect the headset once again to let Windows reinstall them. Yes, it’s the tried and true “turn it off and on again” process, but it works.
How do I connect my headset to my PC with one jack?
Why is my headset mic not working on PS4?
1) Check whether your mic boom is not loose. Unplug your headset from your PS4 controller, then disconnect the mic boom by pulling it straight out of the headset and plug the mic boom back in. Then re-plug your headset into your PS4 controller again. … 3) Try your PS4 mic again to see if it works.
How do I know if my headset mic is working?
In Sound settings, go to Input > Test your microphone and look for the blue bar that rises and falls as you speak into your microphone. If the bar is moving, your microphone is working properly. If you aren’t seeing the bar move, select Troubleshoot to fix your microphone.