Can the other person hear your music on a call?
If the microphone and speakers on the phone are of reasonable quality, the other party to the call will hear the music. He or she will also continue to hear anything you say, as well as ambient and other sounds in your immediate vicinity. It’s not possible to use Android as a GSM Gateway in its current form.
Can you watch videos while talking on the phone Iphone?
The call will not mute while you play other audio. This means that you can watch a video, listen to music, or play a podcast while also keeping an ear on the conversation.
Can I talk on the phone and listen to music?
Playing music or any other audio while on a phone call is easy: While on an active phone call, tap the Home button to get to the home screen. Open the Music app, find any song or podcast, and press play. Return to the phone call screen by tapping the green titlebar.
How do I put my iPhone 12 on speaker during a call?
- Tap “Phone” on your iPhone’s home screen.
- Tap the contact you want to dial or enter a number using the keypad.
- Touch “Speaker” to turn the speakerphone on.
- Touch “Speaker” again to turn the speakerphone off.
- Tap “Answer” to answer the incoming phone call.
- Tap “Speaker” to turn the speakerphone on.
How can I watch videos while on the phone?
- Open MX Player in your Smartphone.
- Open Settings by tapping on top-right.
- Tap on Player.
- Scroll down and look for BACKGROUND PLAY.
- Under that Tap on the check box for Background play ensure that “Background play (audio)” is enabled (i.e. its check box is selected)
How do you know if someone is calling while on another call?
Android 9.0 Find and tap Phone. Tap the menu button (three vertical dots), then tap Settings. Tap Calls > Additional settings. Tap the switch beside Call waiting to enable the function.
How do I use other apps while on a call?
- While you are on a call, press the Home button (the big round button at the bottom of the screen). This will return you to the Home screen.
- Tap the app you want to open.
- When finished with the app, tap the green bar at the top of the screen to return to the Phone app.
How can I listen to music while calling?
- JQBX (JU-KE-BOX) App. Requires Spotify.
- Vertigo. Requires Apple Music or Spotify.
- Discord. Free but needs setup.
- Quorus. Works with free Spotify.
- Twitch. Free but limited to your music.
How do I put my phone on speaker during a call?
To turn on your speakerphone, first dial a number and press the call button. You’ll then see an option for “Speaker” or an image of a speaker. Simply press this button to turn on speakerphone.
Can u listen to music while on FaceTime?
Apple unveiled a new feature of its FaceTime video-chat app dubbed SharePlay, which provides a way for multiple users to watch video or listen to music together — virtually — while chatting at the same time. … As you would expect, SharePlay works with Apple’s own apps and services, including Apple TV and Apple Music.
Why can’t I merge calls on iPhone 12?
If you don’t see the merge call option, your carrier might not support it. Contact your carrier for more information about conference calling. In addition to setting up a conference call on your iPhone, you can use Group FaceTime to talk to multiple people at the same time.
How do I know who ended my call iPhone?
So, for video calls, the only way to know the duration of the call is after the call has ended. Know about Back Tap feature in iOS 14. A list of calls will be shown with the numbers that have contacted you for FaceTime.
How do you know if someone is calling while on another call iPhone?
With a call waiting feature, when you’re on one phone call, you hear a beep in your ear indicating someone else is calling in. You can tap the Flash key on your phone—if you know which one it is—to answer the second call while you put the first one on hold.
How can I watch a movie while on the phone?
- Zoom, Skype & Houseparty. Looking for a hassle-free streaming solution?
- Netflix Party.
- Hulu Watch Party.
- Disney+ GroupWatch.
Why won’t videos play on my Android phone?
There can be many reasons for your videos not playing on Android phone such as: Your video is corrupt. The media player is outdated. Android OS is not updated.