Head to Amazon and find the Kindle version of the book you want to gift. Then click the “Give as Gift” button. You can choose to e-mail the e-book gift to the recipient with a future delivery date, or print out a voucher (which you can then place in a greeting card).
How do I send a Kindle book to someone else?
- Go to the Manage Your Content and Devices and locate the title you’d like to loan.
- Select the Actions button then select Loan this title on your eligible title.
- Enter the recipient’s personal email address and optional message then select Send.
How does Kindle buy for others work?
The feature keeps everything in-house: Authors who purchase their own ebook through the feature will earn back royalties just as they would for any normal purchase, the copies can be sent in the form of a redemption link to anyone on Amazon.com, and the recipients can read the ebook via any supported Amazon device, or …
Where is the buy for others button on Amazon?
It’s called “Buy for others” and is placed on the right, under the main “Buy” section. Simply select the quantity you want and click the “Buy for others” button.
Can I share an ebook I purchased?
You can share your ebooks with other folks in your home so they don’t have to buy their own copies. … By setting up a Family Library, you can swap ebooks with other family members. The Family Library allows for two adults, each with his or her own Amazon account, and up to four children.
Why can’t I gift a Kindle book?
Why can’t you give a Kindle book as a gift to a fellow Kindle user? It’s true: On Amazon.com, you can only send a printed book to someone as a gift. Amazon deftly sidesteps this issue on their Kindle gift support page, but the bottom line is that you cannot directly purchase a Kindle book for anyone but yourself.
How do you know if a Kindle book can be loaned?
You can tell if a book is eligible for lending on the book’s detail page – just scroll down to the “Product Details” section on the Kindle book page. There is a bold-faced legend called “Lending:” and it will tell you if the lending feature is enabled (it’s in the “Product Details” section.
Why can’t I see shared books on Kindle?
Make sure that your Kindle is connected to the internet. Sync your Kindle from Settings. Turn off any filters on your home screen or change to another view. Restart your Kindle.
Can you borrow books on Kindle?
You can borrow Kindle Books from your library to read on Kindle devices or Kindle reading apps. Note: Kindle Books are currently available for U.S. libraries only. If you’re using a Fire tablet, please refer to our guide on getting started with the OverDrive app.
What happens when you buy a Kindle book on Amazon?
Amazon’s E-book Store. If you order the Kindle directly from Amazon, it will come preregistered to your Amazon account, but if you pick one up at your local store, you will need to register your Kindle to download and sync your e-books. … The Kindle allows you to buy books directly from the device.
How do I buy something on Amazon for someone else?
- Select Add to Cart on the product detail page.
- Check the This order contains a gift box.
- Select Proceed to Checkout.
- Select a shipping address, or add a new one.
- Select Add gift options. Hide prices on the packing slip for this purchase will be automatically selected.
- Select Save Gift Options. Note:
How can I buy Kindle books on my iPhone?
- Open the Safari app and navigate to Amazon.com.
- If you’re not already logged in, sign into Amazon using your account information.
- Find the Kindle title that you want to buy.
- Complete the purchase.
- Now open the Kindle app.
- You should see the book in the “All” tab.
How do I gift a Kindle pre order?
- Go to the Amazon Kindle store and search for the book you want to buy.
- On the right-hand side of the page, underneath the “Buy Now” button, click on the button that says “Give as a Gift”.
- Now you can select how you want the book delivered.
How much is Kindle Unlimited?
Kindle Unlimited in a nutshell: Access to over one million titles, including ebooks, audiobooks, and magazines. You can “borrow” up to ten titles at any time. Cancel anytime, or continue the subscription for $9.99 per month.
What is a Kindle Cloud Reader?
The Amazon Kindle Cloud Reader is a web app that allows you to read Kindle Books in any compatible web browser. … Borrow a book and send it to your Amazon account. Go to read.amazon.com to open Kindle Cloud Reader. You may need to sign in with your Amazon account. Your Kindle Library is displayed on the main page.