- In the top menu bar, select Origin.
- Click on Application settings.
- Select Installs and saves from the window you now see.
- Under on your computer find game library location.
- Click change folder.
- Select or create the desired folder on your mass storage drive.
How do I change where my games download to?
How do I move Origin installation?
- Open Origin and chose My Game Library.
- Right-Click on the game and choose Move Game.
- You will be promoted to choose a new folder you want the game installed to.
- The game will then verify your Game and move your files for the game and all it’s DLC.
How do I change the default installation drive?
- Open Settings.
- Click on System Settings.
- Find your Storage settings and click “change where new content is saved”
- Change the default installation location to the drive of your choice.
- Apply your new installation directory.
How do I change where my PC downloads games?
- Open Settings on Windows 10.
- Click on System.
- Click on Storage.
- Under the “More storage settings” section, click the Change where new content is saved option.
- Use the New apps will save to drop-down menus to select the new default location for apps.
How do I install Origin games on a different drive?
- Launch Origin client and then click the Origin button.
- Select Application Settings.
- Click on the Installs & Saves option.
- Choose the destination drive to move Origin games and create a new folder on it and name it as Origin Games.
How do I increase Origin download speed?
- Check your network.
- Update your network adapter driver.
- Run Origin as an administrator.
- Perform a clean boot.
- Start Origin in R&D mode.
- Clean the Origin cache file.
- Reinstall Origin.
- Use a VPN.
Can you uninstall Origin without losing games?
If you uninstall the Origin client from your computer, you won’t be able to play any games or content downloaded until you reinstall it. This also means that you risk removing files that validate whether your games have the latest patch content and more.
Can programs be installed on D drive?
Answer to Part A: YES.. you can installed all your applications to any available drive:pathtoyourapps location you wish, provided you have enough free space AND the Application Installer (setup.exe) allows you to change the default installation path from “C:Program Files” to something else..
How do I change the install location for Genshin impact?
Click “Get Game” to download Genshin Impact’s game files. (If you want to change the default installation directory of the game, click “Change file path” and select the desired directory, and then click “Install”. Make sure that the target directory has enough space (about 26 GB or more) to install the game files.)
How do I change my default download location?
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under the “Downloads” section, adjust your download settings: To change the default download location, click Change and select where you’d like your files to be saved.
How do I move games to my SSD?
Choose the games you want to transfer On the left bar, you need to choose the drive where the games are installed. Next, find the games you want to transfer and tick the box. Since you’re going to move the selected games to the SSD, click triangle icon to set the SSD as the target location. Finally, click “Transfer”.
How do I move games from C drive to D drive?
- Click App Migration.
- Choose the game or games you want to transfer on the C drive.
- Browse D drive as the destination drive.
- Click Transfer to start.
Where are my Microsoft games stored?
Programs and apps downloaded from the Microsoft Store are installed in the following path by default: C:/Program Files/WindowsApps (Hidden items). To check hidden items, open This PC, click View and select Hidden items.
What Is Legacy game installers?
@arsenalandfifa The legacy installers are leftover installers for games after they’ve already been installed. The idea is that you uninstalled a particular game, you wouldn’t have to download the installler again; you could just run the legacy installer that was downloaded the last time.
Why is my Origin game library empty?
If your purchase processed but you still don’t see your game Click on the Origin menu in the Origin client and select Reload Page. If this does not work, log out of Origin and log back in again. This will refresh your Game Library in the Origin client. You can also try uninstalling and reinstalling Origin.