- Open about:config.
- Open Google Chrome.
- In the upper-right corner, click the. icon.
- On the drop-down menu that appears, tap the Settings option.
- Under the Advanced section, tap Site settings.
How do you configure Tor?
- Recommended use Tor Browser.
- Click Security Settings.
- Set the security level:
- Tor Browser is ready for use, and you can immediately begin to surf anonymously.
- Install the program Proxifier.
- Select the Network Settings.
- See use the local IP address and port of the Tor network connection.
How do I enable Java in Tor?
- Step 1: Click on the menu button and then select “Options” Wait till you have a connection with a Tor relay.
- Step 2: Click on the Privacy & Security tab. A new screen will open after you click on Options.
How do I disable script blocker?
- Choose the Security tab.
- Click the Custom level… button.
- Scroll down to the Scripting section toward the bottom.
- Select Disable in Active scripting.
- Click OK then OK again.
How do I turn off infinite loop in Chrome?
- Open the Sources panel.
- Click Pause . The button changes to Resume Script Execution .
- From a Home screen on your Apple® iPhone®, navigate: Settings > Safari . If unavailable, swipe left to access the App Library.
- From the ‘Safari’ menu screen tap Advanced. Mat require scrolling to the bottom of the screen.