What is the best potion to make in Skyrim?
The highest value potion in vanilla Skyrim is a Fortify Health potion – Recipes include: Giant’s Toe, Bear Claws, and Hanging Moss; Giant’s Toe, Creep Cluster and Wheat; or Giant’s Toe, Blue Butterfly Wing and Mountain Flower.
How do you make health potions in Skyrim?
Where can I buy potion ingredients in Skyrim?
- Angeline’s Aromatics in Solitude.
- Arcadia’s Cauldron in Whiterun.
- Elgrim’s Elixirs in Riften.
- Grave Concoctions in Falkreath.
- The Hag’s Cure in Markarth.
- The Mortar and Pestle in Dawnstar.
- Thaumaturgist’s Hut in Morthal, downstairs.
- The White Phial, in Windhelm.
How do I call my horse in Skyrim?
The short answer is, you cannot call your horse in Skyrim because there is no function to support the action. However, there are some ways around it. The quickest option is to simply fast-travel to an outdoor location and your horse will automatically appear.
Who can I sell potions to in Skyrim?
Alchemists are merchants who sell potions, alchemy recipes, and ingredients.
How many iron daggers does it take to get smithing to 100?
TIL it takes 2338 iron daggers to get a Nord’s base smithing skill of 20 up to 100.
How do you get 100 smithing?
What potions increase alchemy the most?
In skyrim the best potion you can make is a fortify health concoction. You put giants toe, creep cluster, and wheat. This causes your level to jump a full level till about forty, and it takes two to level once you reach level 40 alchemy. You do this and you will level as fast as possible.
How do you carry more in Skyrim?
- Leveling up Stamina increases carrying capacity by 5 per level.
- The Steed Stone increases carrying capacity by 100 and negates the weight of worn armor.
- The “Extra Pockets” Pickpocket Perk increases carrying capacity by 100.
How do I level up fast in Skyrim?
- 1 Buy Them.
- 2 Detect Life.
- 3 Steal Some More Souls, But Not Really.
- 4 Steal Some Souls.
- 5 Diversify Your Skills.
- 6 Iron Daggers & More Iron Daggers.
- 7 Pick A Fight With Giants.
- 8 Use Muffle & Sneak Everywhere.
How do you become Thane of Riften?
The jarl requires you to buy the house in town as well as completing a number of miscellaneous quests. Once this is achieved you can become Thane. In order to receive this quest you must first aid the current jarl, Laila Law-Giver or Maven Black-Briar, by dealing with the skooma trade in Riften.
What is the fastest way to get ingredients in Skyrim?
One of the best ways to gather common ingredients is to walk around the plains and roads of Skyrim. Most roadsides have tons of Mountain Flowers of every variety. Depending on the biome, roads and plains might carry different types of plants. Up north, Snowberries will be more common.
Who sells void salts in Skyrim?
- Looted from Storm Atronachs.
- Can be very rarely looted from Falmer.
- Can be bought from alchemist’s shops.
- Proudspire Manor alchemy lab in Solitude.
- Honeyside alchemy lab in Riften.
- Hjerim alchemy lab in Windhelm.
- Arch-Mage’s Quarters in the College of Winterhold.
- Arcadia’s Cauldron in Whiterun, on a shelf.