From the iTunes menu at the top go to iTunes>Preferences>Devices>Prevent iPods, iPhones and iPads from syncing automatically. Check the box at the bottom of that window. Click OK, quit iTunes. That will stop iTunes from launching when you connect the phone stop automatic syncing.
How do I stop iTunes from opening automatically when I connect my iPhone?
To stop iTunes from opening automatically when you connect your iPhone, open iTunes and then go to Preferences by using keyboard shortcut Command-comma or by going to iTunes > Preferences. Next, click the Devices tab and then check the box for Prevent iPods, iPhones, and iPads from syncing automatically.
How do I turn off iTunes on my iPhone?
Why does my iTunes keep opening on my iPhone?
It’s because you have wifi sinc on something. When the iPhone/iPod/iPad is connected simply uncheck the “turn on iTunes when iPhone/iPod/iPad is connected” and it should stop opening.
How do I stop my iPhone from automatically playing music?
To disable autoplay in Apple Music on iPhone, open the current song and tap the Autoplay icon until it’s deselected.
How do I stop my iPhone from automatically playing music through Bluetooth?
- Before you get in the car, open the Settings app.
- Tap General > Restrictions.
- Select Enable Restrictions.
- Enter a passcode.
- Repeat that passcode.
- Toggle the CarPlay switch to Off.
How do I stop iTunes from automatically paying?
- Open the Apple Music app on your Android phone.
- Select the menu icon.
- Tap on Account or your name to visit your account settings.
- Tap Manage Membership.
- Tap Cancel Subscription, then tap Confirm.
Why is my iPhone playing music randomly?
If you turned on Shake to Shuffle, a sensor will know when the iPhone moves. And this function will shuffle songs, and get a new randomly playing order. But this feature was removed from iOS 8.4. So, for iOS 8.3 and older users, go to Settings > Music > Toggle Shake to Shuffle off.
How do I turn on autoplay on my iPhone?
- Tap the song that’s playing at the bottom of your screen.
- In the lower-right corner of your screen, tap Playing Next .
- Scroll down to Autoplay.
How do I stop my music from playing automatically in my car?
- Turn Down the Volume.
- Find Auto-play Settings in the Car Sound System.
- Use a Silent Music Track to Prevent Apple Music from Playing.
- Tell Siri to Stop Playing Apple Music in the Car.
- Turn off CarPlay to Stop iPhone from Auto-play Apple Music.
- Disable Cellular Usage of Music App.
- Send Your Feedback to Apple.
How do I stop automatic payments?
- Call and write the company. Tell the company that you are taking away your permission for the company to take automatic payments out of your bank account.
- Call and write your bank or credit union.
- Give your bank a “stop payment order”
- Monitor your accounts.
How do I stop Apple from charging my card?
After establishing the Credit Card account (i.e. after you have made purchases), you can remove the credit card information by editing your payment info, choosing “None”.
How do you cancel subscriptions on iTunes?
Cancel on an Android Device Android users subscribed to Apple Music can tap the Listen Now icon, then open the three-dot settings menu and select Account. From there, choose Manage Subscription and tap Cancel Subscription.
Why is my iPhone playing music when I open text messages?
Go to Settings > General > Accessibility > VoiceOver, then turn the setting on or off. Summon Siri and say “Turn onVoiceOver” or “Turn off VoiceOver.” Triple-click the side button (iPhone X and later).
How do you turn AutoPlay on?
How do I get AutoPlay to appear?
- Click. > Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > AutoPlay.
- When the menu bar appears, click Settings. > Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > AutoPlay.
- Click. > Windows System > Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > AutoPlay.