Type the command in the chat window and press the Enter key to run the command. This /fill command would replace all blocks in the fill region, including air. The replaced blocks will be dropped and can then be collected as if they were mined with a pickaxe or shovel.
People also ask, how do you replace blocks with air in minecraft? In Minecraft, you can use the /fill command to replace a specific type of block with another. In this case, we want to replace all water blocks with air blocks within a fill range.
Also, how do you replace a block in Minecraft?
Likewise, how do you fill an area in minecraft with air?
- Go to a corner of the area you want to fill.
- Press F3.
- Record your coordinates.
- Move to the opposite corner of the area you want to fill.
- Record the coordinates there.
- Press the “T” key to open the Chat menu, and type /fill [your first coordinates] [your second coordinates].
Another frequent question is, how do you replace air in water in Minecraft? Java edition players need to type “/fill
How do you mass delete blocks in Minecraft?
Once configured (your hotkeys will vary), you can select the corners of the box you wish to hollow out, then remove all the blocks first by changing them all to a single box then removing all of that one block. Step One: Make selection by pressing X , moving to the other corner, and pressing X again.
How do you fill a large area with water in Minecraft?
Go around the edge of your one-block deep depression, and place water in an alternating pattern, like one color of a checkerboard. You should only need to go a couple of squares in—that is, every other space at the edge, and the alternating spaces just inside them—before the water springs multiply to fill your space.
How do I set SetBlock air?
- replace – Replaces the block, including air.
- keep – Replaces the block if the block was air.
- destroy – Replaces the block, including air. Old block will be dropped and can then be collected as if it was mined with a pickaxe or shovel.
How do you fill the bedrock command in Minecraft?
What is the command to raise water in Minecraft?
How do you make a giant hole in Minecraft?
What are the Minecraft commands?
- Target selector shortcuts. @p – nearest player. @r – random player.
- Help. /help [CommandName]
- Give. /give
- Teleport. /tp [TargetPlayer] x y z.
- Kill. /kill.
- Weather. /weather WeatherType.
- Creative mode. /gamemode creative.
- Survival mode. /gamemode survival.
What is the fastest way to get rid of water in Minecraft?
- 1) Replacing water source. Water flowing from a single source block (Image via Minecraft)
- 2) Using an empty bucket. An empty bucket (Image via Minecraft)
- 3) Using a sponge. Wet sponge in the game (Image via Minecraft)
- 4) Using sand or gravel.
- 5) Using lava.
What is the command to clear land in Minecraft?
How do you make an air pocket in Minecraft?
- Placing a torch on a vertical surface underwater right next to your head (i.e., one block from the bottom) creates a temporary air bubble.
- Scoop up water with a bucket underwater to create a temporary air block.
- Destroy a solid block underwater to replace it with an air block (for a short time)