Sending a picture message in the new Google Voice app is just like any other messaging app. While in a conversation thread, or composing a new message, tap on the photo button, select an item to send, and away it goes.
How do I send attachments with Google Voice?
- Open the Messages app .
- Open or start a conversation.
- Tap Attach .
- Select if you want to send photos, videos, files, stickers, or GIFs. You can also use the camera to take a picture or start a recording.
- Find and tap the file you want to send in the list.
- Tap Send .
How do I save a picture from Google Voice?
You can click on the image while viewing it on the webpage https://voice.google.com/, which will open the image within the browser. You can then right-click on the image, and select “Save image as…”. That will download the photo to your computer directly.
How do I send multiple pictures in Google Voice?
On the voice app you can’t send more than one picture per message. So if you wanted to send 3 pics in 1 text, you can’t… You’d have to send 3 separate text messages. The other thing is how lacking the apps internal file browser is when you want to attach a picture to send.
Where do Google Voice pictures go?
Are you asking if you send a photo that was on your phone (or computer), where is the copy you see when you go to voice.google.com or a different device, and see it in the message history? It’s stored in the GV cloud.
Can you send videos with Google Voice?
You can share a video by sending it in an email or with a multimedia (MMS) message. MMS messages have size limits, typically 3MB, or approximately 1 minute of high-quality video or 2 minutes of low-quality video. See “Changing Camera settings” on page 245.
Where is the attachment button on a text message?
Does Google Voice save pictures?
Google Voice supports send/receive text messages with image/photo attachments. … You can download one image at a time with minimum 5 clicks (one to open, right-click, Save image as, Save, return arrow). See discussions here, here, here and here .
What are the features of Google Voice?
- A smarter phone number. A Voice number works on smartphones and the web so you can place and receive calls from anywhere.
- Save time, stay connected. From simple navigation to voicemail transcription, Voice makes it easier than ever to save time while staying connected.
- Take control of your calls.
What is like Google Voice?
- OpenPhone. For small businesses and startups, a service like OpenPhone is a highly rated alternative with thousands of happy users.
- Nextiva. Nextiva is a VoIP phone service that supports calls in the United States and Canada.
Can you send group messages in Google Voice?
You can use the Google Voice website to send text messages to one or more phone numbers. … To create a group text message, add up to 7 names or phone numbers. Group messages can have up to 8 participants, including the person who sends the message.
How do you send pictures from one Android phone to another?
- Open the “Photos” app.
- Tap and hold the image you wish to send. Additionally, you can then select any other photos you wish to send.
- Select the “Share” button.
- Select the method you wish to use to send the image (“Gmail”, “Messages”, etc.).
How do I send a text to multiple people on Google Voice?
To make this a bit easier, we just launched the ability to send a single SMS message to multiple recipients. Just click on the SMS button at the top of your Google Voice inbox, enter names or numbers (separated by commas) in the “To” field, write your message and click send.
How do I answer a call on Google Voice?
Can Google Voice be turned off?
Open the Google app. In the top left corner of the page, touch the Menu icon. Tap Settings > Voice > “OK Google“ Detection. From here, you can choose when you want your phone to listen when you say “Ok Google.”
How do I put Google Voice on Do Not Disturb?
- On your phone, open the Voice app .
- At the top left, tap Menu. Settings.
- Under Do not disturb, turn on Do not disturb.