Unlock your device and connect to a PC using a USB cable (you may use the cable attached to your LG charger). Once connected, you may be prompted on your phone to select a USB connection type, select Media sync (MTP) or File Transfer.
How do I transfer photos from LG phone to computer?
- Firstly, plug in the Android USB cable to connect your LG phone to the computer. The computer will instantly detect your LG phone.
- Then, go to My Computer and open the LG drive.
- And then, open this folder and drag and drop your favorite photos to the computer.
How do I transfer files from my LG G4 to my computer?
- Attach the USB cable to the phone and to a free USB port on your PC.
- On your PC, select your device.
- Select Open device to view files.
- Open the DCIM folder.
- Open the Camera folder.
- Select the photos and videos you wish to transfer to your PC.
- Drag the files in to the desired location on your PC.
How do I transfer everything from my phone to my computer?
- Unlock your phone.
- With a USB cable, connect your phone to your computer.
- On your phone, tap the “Charging this device via USB” notification.
- Under “Use USB for,” select File Transfer.
- A file transfer window will open on your computer.
How do I connect my LG phone to my computer via USB?
- Use the USB Cable that came with your phone to connect the phone to a USB port on your computer.
- Open the Notifications panel and tap the USB connection icon .
- Tap the connection mode you want to use to connect to the PC.
How do I transfer photos from LG phone to Windows 10?
- Turn your phone on and unlock it. Your PC can’t find the device if the device is locked.
- On your PC, select the Start button and then select Photos to open the Photos app.
- Select Import > From a USB device, then follow the instructions.
How do I transfer photos from my LG Stylo 6 to my computer?
How do I connect my LG g4c to my computer?
- If necessary, touch and hold the Status bar (area at the top of the phone screen with the time, signal strength, etc.) then drag to the bottom. The image below is merely an example.
- Tap the USB icon. then select Media Sync (MTP).
How do I get my computer to recognize my LG phone?
On your Android device open Settings and go to Storage. Tap the more icon in the top right corner and choose USB computer connection. From the list of options select Media device (MTP). Connect your Android device to your computer, and it should be recognized.
How do I transfer photos from my LG Stylo 5 to my computer?
To access the images of your device on your PC, open the DCIM folder and then double click on the Camera folder. Select the photos, videos, or any other media that you want to transfer to your PC. Right-click on the desired file/image and click on copy. Then paste that file at the desired location on your PC.
Why can’t I see my phone files on my computer?
Start with the Obvious: Restart and Try Another USB Port Before you try anything else, it’s worth going through the usual troubleshooting tips. Restart your Android phone, and give it another go. Also try another USB cable, or another USB port on your computer. Plug it directly into your computer instead of a USB hub.
How can I transfer files from Android to PC via Bluetooth?
- On the Android tablet, locate and select the media or file you want to send to the PC.
- Choose the Share command.
- From the Share or Share Via menu, choose Bluetooth.
- Choose the PC from the list.
Why won’t my pictures import to my computer?
If you’re having photo importing problems on your PC, the issue might be your camera settings. If you’re trying to import pictures from your camera, be sure to check your camera settings. According to users, if your USB connection settings are set to Auto on your camera, you won’t be able to transfer your photos.
How do I connect my phone to my computer via USB cable?
How do I sync my phone with my computer?
Connect your Android device to your computer with the USB cable. NOTE: Make sure your device is in Media/File Transfer mode (MTP). Open DejaOffice from your Android device, and tap Sync. CompanionLink will begin the synchronization process on the PC automatically.
Why my phone is not connecting to PC via USB cable?
First make sure that the device is set up to be connected as a media device: Connect the device with the appropriate USB cable to the PC. … Verify that the USB connection is saying ‘Connected as media device’. If it does not, tap on the message and select ‘Media device (MTP).