- Turn on your phone and your laptop. Unlock both devices, if they are password protected.
- Connect the small end of the USB cable to your phone.
- Connect the standard end of the USB cable to your laptop’s USB port (the port could be on the side or back of your laptop.)
How do I transfer photos from mobile phone to laptop?
- Turn your phone on and unlock it. Your PC can’t find the device if the device is locked.
- On your PC, select the Start button and then select Photos to open the Photos app.
- Select Import > From a USB device, then follow the instructions.
How do I transfer pictures from my phone to my laptop wirelessly?
- Download Droid Transfer on your PC and run it.
- Get the Transfer Companion App on your Android phone.
- Scan the Droid Transfer QR code with the Transfer Companion App.
- The computer and phone are now linked.
How do I transfer photos from phone to laptop without USB?
- Download. Search AirMore in Google Play and directly download it into your Android.
- Install. Run AirMore to install it on your device.
- Visit AirMore Web. Two Ways to visit:
- Connect Android to PC. Open AirMore app on your Android.
- Transfer Photos.
Can I save photos from my phone to my computer?
You can transfer photos from an Android phone to your Windows 10 PC with the Your Phone app. iPhone users have to rely on third-party options. If you need to send photos from your phone to a computer, you can use email, Google Photos, or even a direct cable connection.
Why won’t my photos import to my computer?
To transfer files over Wi-Fi, your computer and the smartphone or other device containing the photos must both be connected to the network. If either is not on Wi-Fi, your PC won’t be able to browse your photos. Check the settings on both devices, making sure that each is logged into the same network.
How do I transfer files from phone to laptop without USB?
- Download and install AnyDroid on your phone.
- Connect your phone and computer.
- Choose Data Transfer mode.
- Select photos on your PC to transfer.
- Transfer photos from PC to Android.
- Open Dropbox.
- Add files to Dropbox to sync.
- Download files to your Android device.
How can I transfer large files from mobile to laptop?
To get started, go to Settings > Google > Devices & sharing > Nearby Share and then turn on the switch for the feature. You can use Nearby Share to send and receive files as long as both devices are running Android 6.0 or higher, and Bluetooth and location services are turned on.
How do I transfer files from my Android to my laptop via Bluetooth?
- Turn on Bluetooth on your PC and pair with your phone.
- On your PC, select Start > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices.
- In Bluetooth & other devices settings, scroll down to Related Settings, select Send or receive files via Bluetooth.
How do I send pictures from my phone to my laptop via Bluetooth?
- Open Photos.
- Locate and open the photo to be shared.
- Tap the Share icon.
- Tap the Bluetooth icon (Figure B)
- Tap to select the Bluetooth device to share the file to.
- When prompted on the desktop, tap Accept to permit the sharing.
How do I transfer photos from Android phone to laptop?
- Unlock your phone.
- With a USB cable, connect your phone to your computer.
- On your phone, tap the ‘Charging this device via USB’ notification.
- Under ‘Use USB for’, select File Transfer.
- A file transfer window will open on your computer.
How do I connect my Android phone to my laptop?
- Connect the phone to a computer or laptop by using the USB cable.
- Open the Settings app.
- Choose More, and then choose Tethering & Mobile Hotspot.
- Place a check mark by the USB Tethering item.
How do I transfer files from my laptop to my phone?
Go to Add Bluetooth or other device > Bluetooth and find your phone. Select it, click on Connect on your PC and then Pair on your phone to complete the process. To share a file over Bluetooth, go to Settings>Devices>Send or receive files via Bluetooth>Send files. And then choose the file you want to share.
How do I take photos off my iPhone to my PC?
- Plug your iPhone or iPad into your PC using a suitable USB cable.
- Launch the Photos app from the Start menu, desktop, or taskbar.
- Click Import.
- Click any photos you’d like to not import; all new photos will be selected for import by default.
- Click Continue.
How can I get pictures off my old phone?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app .
- At the bottom, tap Library Trash .
- Touch and hold the photo or video you want to restore.
- At the bottom, tap Restore. The photo or video will be back: In your phone’s gallery app. In your Google Photos library. In any albums it was in.
What do I do with all the pictures on my phone?
- Delete the ones you don’t need.
- Back them up automatically.
- Create shared albums or archives.
- Store and edit them on your computer.
- Print your photos.
- Get a photo book or magazine.
- Try a camera app that will change your habits.