- Scroll to the bottom and tap Settings & Privacy, then tap Settings.
- Scroll down to Media and tap Sounds.
- Tap next to In-App Sounds to turn it off.
How do I turn off Facebook Sounds on Android?
Disable on Android Open Facebook and tap on the three-lined icon along the top of the screen. Scroll down until you find Settings & Privacy, select it, then tap on Settings. Next select Media and Contacts and then toggle Sounds in the app to the Off position.
How do I turn off the like sound on Facebook 2021?
- Turn off the Wi-Fi and enable Mobile Data on your Android smartphone.
- Open the Facebook app.
- Tap the hamburger button in the top-right corner.
- Scroll down and tap on the Settings & Privacy option.
- Then, press Cellular Data Usage.
- Tap the “Sounds in the app” option and turn off Facebook sounds.
How do I turn off the Sounds?
- Tap your Account icon .
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Notifications.
- Tap Disable sounds & vibrations.
- Select your desired Start time and End time.
How do I change the sound settings on Facebook?
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- Click Notifications on the left.
- Scroll down to How You Get Notifications, and click Browser.
- Below Sounds, click next to the notification type to turn the sound on or off.
How do I turn off Facebook Messenger sounds on Android 2020?
- Open Facebook Messenger and tap on your profile picture in the top left, which will bring you to the main settings menu.
- Tap on the Notifications and Sounds sub-menu under Preferences.
- Now simply tap on the “On” toggle at the top to disable all sounds coming from Messenger.
How do I turn off the sound on Facebook videos?
- Scroll down and tap Settings and Privacy then tap Settings.
- Scroll down to Preferences and tap Media.
- Below Autoplay, tap or next to Videos Start With Sound to turn automatic sound on or off.
How do I shut off Autoplay on Facebook?
- Go to the drop-down menu at the top right of the page.
- Select “Settings & Privacy” > “Settings.”
- Look for the “Videos” listing on the left-hand menu. Inside of that option is a toggle where you can turn off autoplaying videos.
How do I turn off like Count On Facebook?
- Tap the Menu option at the bottom right corner of the app.
- Hit Settings and browse to News Feed settings. Select Reaction Counts.
- Toggle the switches for ‘hide number of reactions’ on ‘posts from others’ and ‘your own posts.
How do I turn off haptics notification sounds?
- Go to Settings.
- Tap Sounds and vibration (or Sound & notification > Other sounds)
- Scroll down and tap the switch next to Vibration feedback (or Vibrate on touch) to disable.
How do I turn off mute all sounds?
How do I stop my phone from making noise?
Why does my Facebook notifications not make a sound?
Facebook Help Team To adjust your Notifications setting: 1- Click at the top-right corner and select Settings. 2- Click Notifications on the left. You can adjust what types of Notifications to get on Facebook.
How do I get dark mode on Facebook?
- On Facebook Home, tap the “hamburger” menu icon with three horizontal lines.
- Click on “Settings & Privacy” in the main menu.
- Tap “Settings” in the sub-menu.
- Select “Dark Mode” to open the custom options.
- Select “On” to activate Dark mode.
Why is my Facebook beeping?
Recently Facebook decided that in addition to visual notifications, it would start making a “beeping sound” when you receive a new notification. … Remove the check-mark from the Play a sound when each new notification is received box and then click the Save Changes button. That’s it, no more beeping from Facebook!
How can I turn off Messenger sound?
Step 1: Log in to your account by entering your user Id and password. Step 2: From Messenger Chats, tap your profile picture in the top left. Step 3: After that, tap on Notifications & Sounds. Step 4: Here, tap next to On to turn them off.