When you see a post that’s been translated automatically in your New Feed, you can click on the Settings icon and select “Disable Automatic Translation For”. … Click Save Changes, and those posts in that language will no longer be automatically translated but you will have the option to translate them.
How do I stop Facebook from translating my posts?
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- Click Language and Region in the left menu.
- Click Languages you don’t want to be offered translations for.
- Enter a language and click Save Changes.
Why is Facebook translating my posts?
If the See Translation button is missing on Facebook, this means the translation options are off for that language. You can always enable them from Settings → Translations for posts. Enjoy using Facebook the way you want!
What is see translation on Facebook?
To translate a post or comment written in another language: Go to the post or comment that you want to translate. Click See Translation below the post or comment.
Why is there no translation on Facebook?
How do I translate a post or comment on Facebook written in another language? … If you don’t see translations options below a post or comment written in another language, make sure that translation options are turned on for that language.
Does Facebook automatically translate posts?
Facebook on Friday began testing a translation tool that will automatically let posts be displayed in languages users prefer.
What happened to my translate button on Facebook?
-Restart your computer or phone; -Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; -Log into Facebook and try again. Also, make sure that you’re connected to a safe Wi-Fi network and that the connection is stable.
How do I remove translation from Facebook?
Via Facebook Settings On the left side, click Language. Look for Which Languages Do You Not Want Automatically Translated and click Edit. Type the languages that you do not want Facebook to automatically translate. Click Save Changes.
How do I fix Facebook translate?
- Scroll down and tap Settings.
- Tap Translation for Posts.
- Tap Language you’d like to have posts translated into.
- Select a language and tap Save.
How do I find my original posts on Facebook?
Press the Share button as usual, but what you’re looking for is this little arrow in the bottom-right of the text box where you type in what you want to say about the link. Select that arrow to get an option selection box. From here, just select “Include Original Post”.
What is the Tagalog of Post?
Translation for word Post in Tagalog is : koreo.
Does Facebook Messenger have a translation feature?
Facebook Messenger can now automatically translate messages between Spanish and English as part of a new M Translation feature that was first announced at F8 earlier this year, via Engadget. … Then, Messenger’s M bot will pop up and offer to immediately translate it.
Why is Google translate not working on Facebook?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How do I turn on translation on Facebook?
Go to the post or comment you want to translate. Tap See Translation below the post or comment. If you don’t see translations options below a post or comment written in another language, make sure that translation options are turned on for that language.
How do you post in multiple languages on Facebook?
- Write your post at the top of your Page’s timeline. This will be the default language for the post.
- Click Write post in another language, then click Select and select a language.
- Click Write post in another language to add another language or click Publish.
Where is the translate Facebook app?
Tap in the top right of Facebook. Scroll down and tap Translate Facebook. You may need to tap See All Apps below APPS first. Tap Translate.