Premium-priced Android phones are about as good as the iPhone, but cheaper Androids are more prone to problems. Of course iPhones can have hardware issues, too, but they’re overall higher quality. … Some may prefer the choice Android offers, but others appreciate Apple’s greater simplicity and higher quality.
Which phone is best Samsung or iPhone?
For the people who like to play around with their camera and experiment with new camera features, Samsung phones are the ones to go for. But if you prefer a more neutral image and video profile, and don’t want aggressive image processing algorithms to auto-edit them for you, iPhones get the job done quite well.
Is Apple better than Samsung?
Native Services and App Ecosystem Apple blows Samsung out of the water in terms of the native ecosystem. … I think you can also argue that Google’s apps and services as implemented on iOS are as good or work better than the Android version in some cases.
What is the current best phone in the world?
- Apple iPhone 12. The best phone for most people. Specifications.
- OnePlus 9 Pro. The best premium phone. Specifications.
- Apple iPhone SE (2020) The best budget phone.
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra. The best hyper-premium smartphone on the market.
- OnePlus Nord 2. The best mid-range phone of 2021.
What are the disadvantages of iPhone?
- Same icons with same look on home screen even after upgrades.
- Too simple & doesn’t support computer work as in other OS.
- No widget support for iOS apps that are also costly.
- Limited device use as platform runs only on Apple devices.
- Doesn’t provide NFC and radio is not in-built.
Is Samsung richer than Apple?
Samsung has a market capitalization of about $260 billion USD as of May 2020, barely a quarter the size of Apple’s.
Which phone should I buy in 2021?
- Apple iPhone 12. Best iPhone to buy in 2021.
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra. Best Android phone to buy in 2021.
- Samsung Galaxy S21 / S21 Plus. Best Android phone to find a deal for.
- Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max.
- Apple iPhone 12 mini.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra.
- OnePlus 9.
- Samsung Galaxy A52 5G.
Why Samsung phones are bad?
- Samsung is one of the slowest manufacturers to release Android updates. Many Android smartphone manufacturers are slow to release Android updates for their phones, but Samsung is one of the worst. … In either case, five months is far too long for a current flagship phone to wait for a major operating system upgrade.
Why should I not buy an iPhone?
- New iPhones are Overpriced.
- The Apple Ecosystem is Available on Older iPhones.
- Apple Rarely Offers Jaw-Dropping Deals.
- Used iPhones are Better for the Environment.
- Refurbished iPhones are Getting Better.
Why is iPhone The worst?
iPhone call quality is bad. Call quality on the iPhone is pathetic, and it’s mostly because of the tiny speaker. It has to be aligned with your ear canal with the accuracy of a laser-guided ninja doing cataract surgery, or else the volume cuts down to nothing as the sound waves bounce uselessly around your ear shells.
Which is the best phone in 2020?
- SAMSUNG GALAXY Z FOLD 2.
- IQOO 7 LEGEND.
- ASUS ROG PHONE 5.
- OPPO RENO 6 PRO.
- VIVO X60 PRO.
- ONEPLUS 9 PRO.
- SAMSUNG GALAXY S21 ULTRA.
- SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 20 ULTRA.
Which phone camera is best in the world?
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra. The do-it-all smartphone.
- iPhone 12 Pro Max. The best smartphone camera for most people.
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro. An insanely good photography experience.
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 mini.
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3.
- Oppo Find X3 Pro.
- OnePlus 9 Pro.
How much is an iPhone 12?
The $799 iPhone 12 is the standard model with a 6.1-inch screen and dual camera, while the new $699 iPhone 12 Mini has a smaller, 5.4-inch screen. The iPhone 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max cost $999 and $1,099 respectively, and come with triple-lens cameras and premium designs.
Which is the best phone brand to buy?
- Apple. Apple is perhaps one of the few brands on this list that needs no introduction.
- Samsung. South Korean company Samsung has always been one of the primary competitors for Apple in India.
Why is iPhone so expensive?
Apple also keeps considerable profit margins for its smartphones, which many industry experts have said to be somewhere around 500 percent! Currency depreciation is another major factor why the iPhone is expensive in India and relatively cheaper in countries like Japan and Dubai. … That’s almost 37 percent more!