Here’s why people buy iPhones, according to Android fans: The iPhone is a status symbol. iPhone buyers are attracted to the Apple brand as a prestigious status symbol or fashion accessory, for the same reasons people like Rolex watches or Gucci bags. The iPhone is a smart phone for dumb users.
Why are iPhones so popular?
Because the iPhone has the functionality of a mobile phone, portable media player, game console and handheld computer in a single device, it is popular with many types of consumers.
What is so special about iPhones?
The iPhone ensures all apps and functions are performing the way Apple intended them to perform, which allows for a very simple user experience. Often, users consider this to be one of the iPhones best features. As far as consistency goes, every iPhone works the same, while every Android works differently.
What phone does Bill Gates have?
Mr Gates said that has used iPhones, but the device he is using these days is Android. “I actually use an Android phone,” Bill Gates said. “Because I want to keep track of everything, I’ll often play around with iPhones, but the one I carry around happens to be Android.”
Why is iPhone not good?
- The battery life isn’t really long enough yet. … It’s a perennial refrain that iPhone owners would much prefer an iPhone that stays the same size, or even gets slightly thicker, if they can get longer battery life out of the device. But so far, Apple hasn’t listened.
Why iPhones are so costly?
Brand Value & Currency Currency depreciation is another major factor why the iPhone is expensive in India and relatively cheaper in countries like Japan and Dubai. … The retail price of the iPhone 12 in India is Rs 69,900 which is Rs 18,620 more than the US price. That’s almost 37 percent more!
Is Android better than iPhone 2020?
With more RAM and processing power, Android phones can multitask just as well if not better than iPhones. While the app/system optimization may not be as good as Apple’s closed source system, the higher computing power makes Android phones much more capable machines for a greater number of tasks.
What are the disadvantages of having an iPhone?
- Same icons with same look on home screen even after upgrades.
- Too simple & doesn’t support computer work as in other OS.
- No widget support for iOS apps that are also costly.
- Limited device use as platform runs only on Apple devices.
- Doesn’t provide NFC and radio is not in-built.
Which is the best phone in 2020?
- SAMSUNG GALAXY Z FOLD 2.
- IQOO 7 LEGEND.
- ASUS ROG PHONE 5.
- OPPO RENO 6 PRO.
- VIVO X60 PRO.
- ONEPLUS 9 PRO.
- SAMSUNG GALAXY S21 ULTRA.
- SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 20 ULTRA.
Which phone does Elon Musk use?
Elon Musk. Elon Musk is a fan of the IPhone. Thought this is not a proven fact, he has mentioned the IPhone or Ipad on several occassions throughout his interviews.
What is the safest phone?
- Purism Librem 5. The Purism Librem 5 is designed with security in mind and has privacy protection by default.
- Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max.
- Blackphone 2.
- Bittium Tough Mobile 2C.
- Sirin V3.
Is Apple better than Samsung?
Native Services and App Ecosystem Apple blows Samsung out of the water in terms of the native ecosystem. … I think you can also argue that Google’s apps and services as implemented on iOS are as good or work better than the Android version in some cases.
Do iPhones last longer than androids?
Reports have shown that after a year, iPhones retain around 15% more value than Samsung phones. Apple still supports older phones like the iPhone 6s, which will be updated to iOS 13 giving them a higher resale value. But older Android phones, like the Samsung Galaxy S6, don’t get the newest versions of Android.
Why are iPhones better than Samsung?
iPhone is more secure. It has a better touch ID and a much better face ID. Also, there is a lesser risk of downloading apps with malware on iPhones than with android phones. However, Samsung phones are also very secure so it’s a difference that may not necessarily de a deal-breaker.
In which country iPhones are cheapest?
- United States of America (USA) The tax system in the USA is sort of complicated.
- Japan. The iPhone 12 Series is priced the least in Japan.
- Canada. The iPhone 12 Series prices are very similar to their USA counterparts.
Why are androids better than iPhones?
Android handily beats the iPhone because it provides a lot more flexibility, functionality and freedom of choice. … But even though iPhones are the best that they’ve ever been, Android handsets still offer a far better combination of value and features than Apple’s limited lineup.